Thursday, June 18, 2015

Meet me~ from Minnesota to Maryland :)


     When I started this blog a year ago, I had just moved out of my parents house for the first time (besides college), moved across the country which for the girl who STILL cries when she leaves her mom for extended periods of time the move was shocking, and got my first teaching job! Most of what I thought I knew about being an adult and being a classroom teacher was wrong but I learned so much along the way. For example- first year of teaching doesn't leave much time for blogging! :/ Over the past year I have been on a roller coaster of adventures which has made me a completely different person, so I wanted to reintroduce myself!

     I love being creative and making something out of nothing. I have become so passionate about teachers pay teachers and creating resources that directly target needs that I am seeing in my classroom. I feel so fortunate to be part of such an incredible community of teachers and I learn so much from every one of you! I am so excited to share my ideas and experiences with you. :)

   My boyfriend and I just moved from Minnesota to Maryland. The midwest was an amazing experience but I am very excited to be back on the east coast! My goal this summer is to write on this blog OFTEN, between training my new puppy and finding a job in another new state (wish me luck!). I am loving living Maryland already and know that incredible things lie ahead!

Happy Summer!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment